Pages

O'Melveny Park Family
:: lively playful close ::

11/01/2011
To say that my own little family and I love the Kuhn family is an understatement. They have let us be "one of them" since day one. Although, they are much cooler and much more fun ... it's good to be in their company just for their influence. 

Cheryal, the mother, suggested that we go to O'Melveny Park for the family photo session AND What.A.Place! How is it that I live only 5 minutes away from this park and have never been to it? Now, I have and I love it! I'm already thinking that we might celebrate an upcoming family birthday right in O'Melveny Park.

To the Kuhns--Cheryal, I can't say enough for how grateful I am for your faith in me, my developing skills, and my love of photography. THANK YOU for letting me have the honor.